McGee teams with LEWCO, Inc. to provide turn-key conveyor system solutions designed for most any package and pallet handling application. Conveyor is commonly applied to improve efficiencies within product manufacturing, package sort, parts assembly, packaging and distribution.
LEWCO offers a full line of standard pre-engineered products, along with customized solutions. They manufacture and stock a wide range of sizes and options as "standard", thus shortening the turnaround time to shipment. LEWCO conveyor products are divided into the following classifications: Gravity Conveyors, Belt Conveyors, Chain Driven Conveyors, Belt Driven Conveyors, Transfers and Accessories.
- Gravity Roller conveyor is ideal for applications that require an economical, non-powered means for conveying material.
- Belt Driven Live Roller conveyor is a reliable choice for package, carton or tote handling applications.
- Chain Driven Live Roller conveyor offers a positive drive for handling heavier loads of drums, castings, and tote pans. It can be used in wet, oily, or contaminated applications because of its rugged construction.
- Slider bed belt conveyors are the most popular of all powered conveyors due to their economical design. It provides a reliable way of transporting products in assembly, sorting, testing and packaging applications.
- Transfer Cars are often used to transfer products across an aisle way in parallel conveying lines.
Conveyor - Distribution Pick System
Conveyor - Take Away Transport